One dashboard for the schools of the future
Schoolcontroller is designed to facilitate building management in a school community
The government is encouraging the establisment of more public-private partnerships for the construction and maintenance of school buildings. Even small school communities often manage more than one building: a possible new building with the latest systems, but also existing buildings as well. Schoolcontroller is used to manage new and existing buildings in an integrated way.
- Sumi has designed Schoolcontroller to allow you to control all buildings in the school community through a single user-friendly web-based interface.
- No need to remodel: Schoolcontroller works with existing systems.
- Water, energy, maintenance and comfort are constantly controlled and optimized based on data, and, if desired, directly linked to your class reservation system.
- Schoolcontroller detects and identifies taps left running, lights not turned off or heat losses.
- The web-based interface is also easy to manage by technicians and, more importantly, by non-technical staff: management, support staff and maintenance personnel.
- Sumi requires limited investment and offers ROI within three to five years, mostly in the form of lower energy and maintenance bills.
- Since Sumi is also able to integrate the latest educational IT and multimedia developments, the School of the Future is already within reach.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.